Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Up close and Personal

1. I picked ideas that made me think of up close and personal. I started to think about those pictures in national geographic where there are super zoomed in pictures and you have to try to guess what it is. I ultimately picked fruit because I thought it was such a cool thing to look at closely.
2. I used emphasis by dramaticizing the colors of the kiwi and the pattern of the inside. The kiwi by itself is the only subject on the page.
3. I picked colored pencils because I thought they would be the best way to show details of the kiwi and I thought they would later well.
4. I took risks by using soft colored pencils which I had never done before. I also tried to make the kiwi look more dramatic.
5. I used medium and concept 

No comments:

Post a Comment